Anything can happen to a car. Any disasters, dangerous mishaps, unfortunate incidents, accidents which are presumably unpredictable. To avoid these dangers we ensure that we have provided our car with a safety shield and that is by getting insurance. But do you know there are various other add-ons which helps us to effectively save our car through all circumstances? Know what are all the add-ons available here. Because all of us do not want to take a huge expense each and every time when our car is damaged!
So, the add-ons are as follows:
- Zero Depreciation (Bumper to Bumper) – With Zero depreciation addon the insurer will provide the claim amount in full, without deducting any depreciation on the value of parts of your car.
- Personal Accident Cover – Provides financial assistance to the owner-driver in case they suffer from injury or death due to an accident while driving the car.
- Driver Cover or Paid Driver Cover – Provides financial assistance to the paid driver in case they suffer from injury or death due to an accident while driving the car.
- Passenger Cover – Provides financial assistance to passengers in your car in case they suffer from injury or death due to an accident while driving.
- Electrical Accessories Cover – Covers your car’s extra fitted electrical accessories like an air conditioner, LCD, Fog lights, etc. up to the value provided.
- Non-Electrical Accessories Cover – Covers your car’s extra fitted non-electrical accessories like seat cover, wheel cover, etc. up to the value provided.
- Quick Assistance of Road Cover – Provides support for basic on-road breakdown situations likes tyre change, battery jump-start, emergency fuel Medical assistance, etc. which are not covered under the basic package policy.
- Return to invoice cover – In case of total loss or theft of your car, the insurer will pay the original invoice value of the car including registration charges, road tax paid and not just the IDV.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) Cover- NCB policy cover helps you retain the NCB even after making a claim in your current policy. Otherwise, NCB would fall to zero in case of any claim.
- Replacement on theft or loss of keys Cover- Covers the cost incurred to replace the vehicle keys if it’s lost or stolen.
- Loss of personal belongings Cover- Insurer will pay for the loss or damage to your personal belongings caused by perils, while they are in the vehicle at the time of loss or damage to the vehicle.
- Car Engine Cover – Exclusively protects the engines from damages. Compensates you for the repair or the replacement of the engine or parts of the engine like pistons, connecting rods, etc.