Initially, we would have bought the LIC policy through a normal payment mode. After some point of time, you feel that the manual payment is a time-consuming task and you feel exhausted to continue. You wish to change to ECS since you thought it will be the easiest way.
What you should do to activate ECS on your LIC policy?
It is an easy way and what you should do is that,
- Download the ECS form from the below-provided link.
- Fill in the necessary details in the form.
- Submit the form in the bank where you have the bank account.
- Get the form signed by the bank manager.
- Take a copy of the signed form and submit the copy to the LIC branch office where you have got your policy.
The link for the ECS form, LIC_ECS_Form